Hi, I’m Alexandre
I'm a developer from Portugal, living in the beautiful and charming city of Leiria.
Personally my interests revolve around music, photography and computer graphics.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I'm also a camping lover, love to go hiking and visit new places.Download resume
I love working with modern technologies, building and designing awesome projects. I prefer minimalistic and clean designs with a strong user experience. I'm focused in achieving a better problem-solving method for challenging tasks.
I develop both client and server side software, specialized in backend/infrastructure and cross-platform development, my interest areas are data science, blockchain networks, distributed computing and artificial intelligence systems.
Trying to achieve a balance between automation, tooling, good design patterns and performance.
Technologies that I’m really interested in working with:
- Languages: Python, Kotlin, TypeScript, Go, C, D, Rust
- Front-End libraries and frameworks: React.js, Vue.js, React Native, Gatsby, Qt, GTK, Flutter, Electron
- Back-End libraries and frameworks: Node.js, FastAPI
- Markup and templating: HTML, CSS, SASS, MDX
- Data and databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Testing frameworks: Jest, React Testing Library
- Data visualization: Matplotlib, Gnuplot, Plotly
- Tooling and infrastructure: Git, Webpack, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Vagrant, Grafana, Travis CI, Gitlab CI, Terraform
- Other: Firebase, WebGL, Three.js, D3.js, Jekyll, WordPress, Magento, Figma
Feel free to check my work at /portfolio.
Get in touch
Let’s open a conversation and see what we could do together 😉